Sat, Jul 22|
Missoula - Cupping and Gua Sha Level 1 - 8 CE Hours
This Cupping and Gua Sha Course gives a deep insight into the ancient use's of cupping and Gua Sha. Written from an eastern medicine perspective, this course will touch upon the earliest intended implementation of cupping/ gua sha and how it is still utilized today.
Time & Location
Jul 22, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM MDT
Missoula, 510 S 5th St W, Missoula, MT 59801, USA
About the Event
Cupping & Gua Sha Level 1 (No prerequisite)
The Cupping and Gua Sha Course gives a deep insight into the ancient use's of cupping and Gua Sha. Written from an eastern medicine perspective - this course will touch upon the earliest intended implementation of cupping/ gua sha and how it is still utilized today.
Students will learn about the meridians and acupuncture points of the body than can be stimulated with cupping. We will also cover Five Element theory and how best to approach treatment for optimal success and results.
Safe and responsible use is emphasized as well as sanitation, indications and contraindications.
What You Will Learn
* Foundations of cupping & Gua Sha – History, use, functions, purposes, types of cupping
* Proper sanitation & care of tools & location for maintaining clean technique
* Basic five element theory - specific acu-points for cupping, location and uses
* Application & indications of stationary and moving/ massage cupping
* Myofascial - Trigger points for every muscle (except abdominals)
* Client evaluation & Contraindications
R.TCMP R.Ac CTCMPAO NCBTMB Provider
NCBTMB Provider # 1343
Included in Price
* 24 pc pump style cupping set
* 4 pc silicone cupping set
* 2 pc glass cupping set
* tools needed for glass cupping
* 2 Gua Sha tools (bullhorn & porcelain)
* Book and diagrams
Cupping & Gua Sha Level 1